Loans at Goresbridge Credit Union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Goresbridge Credit Union Limited we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so as to build up security for your loan.
At Goresbridge Credit Union Limited we have two very attractive rates of interest.
- Standard Loan 11.98% (12.71% & 12.72% APR)
- 3rd level Education Loan 6.5% (6.71% & 6.72% APR)
Information correct as at 31/10/2018
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are fair and reasonable compared to others in the market
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured – subject to terms and conditions – at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
- Loan Interest Rebate: Borrowers from Goresbridge Credit Union may receive a refund of a portion of the interest they had paid on their loan in that year
To begin, with you have to be a member of Goresbridge Credit Union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please click here.
For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply