Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
No fees - Free Services - Convenience - Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by standing order
- Loan Protection and Life Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
- Nomination of your accounts - See the Savings Section for more detailed information
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Goresbridge Credit Union Limited you must be living, working or in school within our common bond area. Our common bond area is Goresbridge, Borris, Gowran, Paulstown and Skeoughvosteen.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Goresbridge Credit Union — it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
You need to present three items of identification to join and a minimum of €10 is needed to open an account and keep it activated.
Three forms of identification. One form of ID from each of the sections below is required:
1. Evidence of Identification (must show proof of date of birth & recent photo), i.e. Current valid Passport, current valid Driving Licence, current valid I.D. Card.
2. Evidence of Address (must show address where you currently live), i.e. Original of recent Household Bill (e.g. ESB, Phone) or Bank or Building Society Statement.
3. Evidence of PPS Number: Personal Public Service Number.
Contact us today for a Membership Application Form